It's our 7th annual Spring Brunch Organizing Meeting & Work Party!
When: 10 am March 5th, (it's always the first Saturday of every March)
Where: 4212 Baker Ave NW (just two doors up from the P-Patch)
What: Coffee/tea provided, please bring whatever you'd like to share, dress appropriately for the weather.
We'll gather promptly at 10 a.m. for organizing meeting (usually takes an hour or so), then our work party (usually about another hour or so, wrapping up no later than 12:30).
Our community work party follows at the garden rain or shine, so plan to dress for the weather & tasks at hand. Folks also often stay on after the work party to help each other get individual plots ready for Spring & informal socializing over yummy leftovers.
Proposed agenda items & activities include:
* Welcoming any new co-gardeners & supporters
* Reviewing P-Patch guidelines & other great info from P-Patch program
* Update on native plant slope retaining fence/wall
* Lower plaza bench discussion & decision-making
* Info on our honeybee hive
* Annual planning, site leadership & committees
* Sign-ups & prep for spring work party activities:
* Sharing our gardening ideas & seed swap, bring your extra seeds!
* Preparing our community garden for Spring!
All Hazel Heights supporters and guests are invited and welcome, not just individual plot gardeners. At least one representative from each plot needs to attend, but the more the merrier so please help spread the word!
See you at the P-Patch!