Kick-off the 2015 growing season with your fellow Hazel Heights p-patch gardeners and neighbors
Date: Saturday of every March--3/7 (Rain or Shine)
Time: promptly at 10 a.m.
Where: 4212 Baker Avenue NW (two doors up from the P-patch site)
Our organizing meeting which usually takes an hour or so, will be followed by our work party/new gardener orientation (usually about another hour or so, wrapping up no later than 12:30).
Bring a dish to share and wear your gardening clothes.
Proposed agenda items & activities include:
- Welcoming new gardeners
- Reviewing P-Patch guidelines & other great info from P-Patch program
- Planning,site leadership & committees
- Sharing our gardening ideas & seed swap (bring your extra seeds!)
- Free gardening goodies & supplies from the P-Patch program & others
- Update on how our honey bees are doing
- Preparing our community garden for Spring!